A full range of services to meet all your care needs including assistance with :
- Meal preparation
- Going to bed and getting out of bed
- Medication prompting
We also provide
Social care support
Assistance with all aspects of an independent life. We can enable you to manage your paperwork, bills etc, to do your own shopping, meet friends, go to the cinema, theatre, attend appointments and meetings – any assistance you need to live a full and active life.
If you have a main carer and would like to give each other a break, we can provide a respite service tailored to your needs.
Hourly rates from £16.00
Care packages can be combined with our domestic services.
Included within all of our services, we do a full initial assessment and encourage all of our customers, their families and friends to use Angels as a one-stop-shop for advice and information.
This is a free service to our customers and includes help with the following:
- Benefits claims, particularly Attendance Allowance
- Smoke alarms
- Key safes
- Social services support
- Falls prevention and occupational health assessments
- Care Ring / Telecare, energy efficiency advice
- Community groups and leisure activities
- Meal delivery – hot and frozen
- Gardening and help finding trustworthy tradesmen
We know how important it is to people that they are able to live as independently as possible and this is what we try to achieve for our customers.